Thursday, July 24, 2014 | By: Unknown

Get the show started.

For my very first post I want to take a moment to introduce myself and my company Sew All American.
     My name is Mariah Lynn Colburn. I grew up on a small farm in central Pennsylvania with two amazing parents and an older brother. After attending the Pennsylvania State University I took some time to figure out life. Now I'm married to an All American Soldier and we have two boys. Brandon is 2 and Jeffrey is due October 31.
   Now that I have my short into out of the way I can talk about my passion. Sew All American is my modest little Etsy shop. Everything in it is hand made by me.
     Art and sewing have always been a huge part of my life. It wasn't until after I married my soldier that I had decided (and had the support) to dedicate my self whole heatedly to making this my career. Now that isn't to say there haven't been a few bumps in the road. It's been a struggle for me to get to this point with my business and I am still learning how to manage Army life, children and a business of my own.
    Now, this is where the blog comes in. Not only do I feel I have some great things to show you but, I also have a lot of life lessons, learning experiences and thoughts I would love to share as well.  I am really looking forward to sharing with you and I hope you will join me for the journey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment